Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good morning, ladies! A dreary Thursday to be sure! How did the rehearsal go last night....your ears must have been burning as it was a topic of conversation. If you are up and around (Consuelo - have a frappachino) post us some details! Cath, Lori, Lois and I had a nice chat. Cath had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. Recounting the recent shopping posts gave us a lot of laughs. Cathy heard from a friend of LA's that Leigh Anne was staying overnight with Kevin at Dupont. He had some pain and was still on IV. I'll post as soon as I know/hear anything else. Dolores - we were also with you in spirit. How did the outing go? Do we have shoes? Are they stunning? Comfortable? Those last two seem to be mutually exclusive. My first day back to work - OY! Where did those 8 weeks go? Pam - how are things in your part of H-town? A shout out to Kara who is a faithful(?) blog reader from the other coast...how are those cute kiddos? Well....back to the salt mines. Thanks to Joanna and Bill, I get to leave early on my second day! Life is good! Piece...

7 comments:

LA said...

Hi Everyone, We are HOME!!! YAY! Kevin is doing great! He really came around during the night, and he's back to his little ol' self! Thanks to all of your for all the good thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!!

sewpam63 said...

Honey - SO glad to know Kevin is well!!! Hooray that you're both HOME!!! There's NO place like home!!! ; ) See you tomorrow. xo

quiltmamajb said...

GREAT NEWS.....thanks for writing, LA. Kids are amazing aren't they? That is so cool - he must be feeling so different. Glad everything went well. He's a tough, little dude. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow night....Maureen in dress #60 - or is it #61? Dolores looking glam in hers with the built-in boobie holder...I really have to look in my closet tonight - no sense waiting till the last minute, right? Piece...

Consuelo said...

No Frap today. Am dragging. Have to clean house for Sunny Hill Lane Fantasy Football draft tonight. UGH! Last I checked on Mar she was asleep. I heard a late night out was involved. Now we know why rehearsal dinners are not the night before the wedding anymore. THRILLED that Kev is doing well!!!! And Jean, it was dress number 61. See everyone tomorrow!

Dolores said...

LA wonderful news it's always nice to be home. I got shoes and I walked around the store in them for a while and they were comfortable for about the first 5 minutes - so it doesn't look like I'll be wearing them all night. Cath I got the message about going to the wedding and I will walk down to your house around 3:30 if that's not a good time let me know, I can be the driver if you want. Thanks I hate going to those things alone. I'll see everyone tomorrow night

patowa said...

Thanks for the shout out Jean! I pop on the Quiltmama's blog three or four times a week to keep tabs on you know who (just joking ;)) and browse the blog links you have.

Cathy said...

So happy that Kevin is doing better. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. Dolores - walk on down at 3:30 - sounds perfect.