Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Evening Ladies,

How has everyone been? My cold is starting to improve, but it's felt like a l-o-n-g week. : / And, tonight is full moon...uh oh...

Is everyone gearing up for the Lancaster Quilt Show?! I'm in a quandary. I spoke with Momma Barb last night. She, Karen, & some other ladies are going to the Show on Friday. I thought they were going on Thursday. Boonie Barb called tonight to say that so far she doesn't know if she can get off work?! Being in the middle isn't a whole lot of fun...

Meanwhile, I got a postcard in today's mail from Jennifer Chiaverini. Did anyone else get the postcard too? She will be @ Chester County Books the Monday following the Lancaster Quilt Show, 3/31 @ 7 P.M., with her newest book, "The Winding Ways Quilt." Check out her website: Elm Creek Quilts

I am looking forward to Friday & TGIF! : ) Have a nice evening & a good tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, girls! Happy Easter Saturday...just think, this time next week......wow, can't wait. Pam - hope you're feeling better. Isn't it amazing - you are around sick folks every single night and you don't get a cold until you go to Florida?! Lori - I making the french toast cassarole for brunch at my Mom's tomorrow - by popular demand. Hoping to get a little sewing in this weekend but today is a full day so we'll see. I'll host on Tuesday night - we need to figure out who is driving, what time we're leaving and what we're bringing - a 'planning bee'. Terrific news about Timmy's hearing test - so glad it was successful. I got a pink Ladyfingers postcard as well...maybe Tuesday we can figure out if and when we can get there. Hope everyone has a nice weekend - find some eggs, eat some chocolate and take some time to relax. Piece...

Cathy said...

Happy Easter everyone! Thank you for all of your good wishes for Tim. I can't wait until Lancaster - shopping and spending time with your friends. Mary Anne - we are keeping Joanna and Bill in our thoughts and prayers...is there anything we can do. Hoping to get some sewing done today. Enjoy your weekend. See you Tuesday night at Bee.

Consuelo said...

Happy Easter Mamas.