Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Morning Girls!

How is everyone doing?! Everyone has been busy with so much going on in their lives! It's hard to keep up...

Cath - how's your Mom been doing? How is Tim's ear? And, what else is news from your end? Thanks for being a soup deliver-er! How is that t-shirt quilt coming along?!

Lori - how did John do? Did LA get your kids home safe & sound...?! ; ) How's your Dad? How is the t-shirt quilt that you're working on? Any other news from your place?

LA - are you on an antibiotic? Keep yourself & that baby healthy!!! Do GOOD hand washing!!! Glad if you liked the soup! Hey, where did you & Gerry go for your anniversary?

Mo - how did settlement go? I know how strange it feels to have the home you grew up in no longer be a part of your life. It's like closing a chapter & moving on to a new one. How are you doing?

Jean - how is your Celtic project coming along? I think it sounds neat! How was class?! Was Peggy there?! What else is going on?

Mare - how was your birthday?! Do anything FUN!? : ) Get any sewing gadgets, fabric or Houston bucks...?! ; ) Are you sewing anything?!

Dolores - you are TOO funny..."I just plug it in & pray!!!" : ) How are your sewing projects coming along? Any more "lint lung" in your home...?! Hope you are ALL well!!!

Lois & Peggy - are you out there...?! What's going on in your world...?

I'm doing alright. It was a sUcK-tastic work week!!! My Thursday shift was incredibly BAD, & I couldn't imagine a worse 8 hours...then came Friday. I can't tell you how gleeful I feel when I see Scott driving our little (Herman Munster) car up the college driveway, knowing I can fly OUT the door & go HOME!!!

This week I've been doing FMQ on a TATW baby quilt. It's good therapy. Plus, I wanted practice sew I could talk with Boonie Barb about her BSR later today.

Looks like we dodged the predicted Winter clipper yesterday! How long 'til Spring?! Hey, LANCASTER is LESS THAN a month away!!!

Enjoy your weekend & stitch. Bee this week...?! I am going to try to get to Cloth & Bobbin today or tomorrow, anyone interested on going along? I want to pick up my leather thimble...Cath, did you get one yet?
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Good morning - my mom is hanging in. Very lonely. Tim is doing very well. He's not wearing his hearing aid in that ear. He goes back to the Dr. 3/20. I started to quilt my t-shirt quilt yesterday. We'll see how it goes. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Lori said...

Hi girls,
John did well. Apparently the afib was quite persistent and it took them longer than the 1st procedure. The 1st was a little over 6 hrs and this was a little over 8hrs. It was a long day for him. The dr. is pleased with how it went so now it's just wait and see. Keep your fingers crossed.
My Dad is still in the hospital. He has C.Diff. I'm not sure how long he'll be in.
My tee shirt top is together.It is BIG!! I'll be glad to have it behind me!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.