Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello, girls....Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend. The Quiltmamas will be duly represented by Mare and Peggy on Monday - they'll be downtown, visiting various Irish drinking establishments and not doing any sewing! The rest of us can celebrate vicariously and not deal with the hangover - it's better than nothing! Pam and Scott are due back tonight. I'm sure they had a great time. Dolores - how is Joe? When is he coming back? Did he get a job down there? Anxious to hear his tales of the trip also. Hope everyone else is well....have a nice weekend. Haven't heard back from the Lancaster B&B lady - I'll call her this weekend to finalize cost, form of payment etc. I'll keep you posted. Two weeks from right now we'll have bolts in hand! YAY!!!! Thanks to Leigh Anne for posting the times of our first three sewing days....number one is April 11th - 7-10pm. I'll host that one. Tomorrow, March 15th is National Quilting Day - hope you do something 'quilty'! Piece....

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Hey everyone, sorry I missed Tuesday night. Joe Byrnes is back and had a great time, no word on any jobs, but honestly who really wants to live in Florida, not me. I told him he was going by himself. He saw Pam and Scott and called me right away, he put poor Pam on the phone. Sorry I haven't blogged but the computer has been down, just got it going last night. I can't wait to hear all the news. Looking forward to Lancaster, actually alittle disgruntle that we have to deal with Easter first, but hey life goes on. Wishing everyone well, and can't wait to hear about Pam's trip.

Cathy said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. Hope all is well. Mare and Peg - enjoy yourselves. Hope Pam and Scott and Joe had a great time in Fla. Looking forward to Lancaster. Have a great day.