Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Morning Girls!

Is SPRING in the air...?! Let's HOPE so!!! For those who may be interested...Lois & Mike DiNardo...the Flower Show is in full (SPRING) swing! : ) And, the theme is Jazz It Up. Cath, I think you should take Mike. He said he's never been there before. And, Lois you've not been there either,right? Go!!! It's practically in our back yard!!! Go, be inspired, & breathe a breath of fresh air!!! Just take the R5 right into Market East, walk up the stairs to the Convention Center & you're there!!! I think you can purchase discount tickets from the Septa ticket office for the Flower Show, or from PNC banks too.

Jean. You are a gem! : ) I think the sewing idea is super! A Friday or Saturday would work for me!

I went to Cloth & Bobbin on Saturday afternoon & picked up two wonderful thimbles! It was nice of Johanna to order them. The only other place I've been able to find them is @ a Quilt Show.

Speaking of which, is everyone getting ready for Lancaster?! I started making a list already!!! It's 25 days away!!!

Enjoy your day & the nicer weather. : )
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi girls,
I can host tomorrow night. The kids have track until 6:45 so anytime from 7PM on(in case I have to pick them up). I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.Jean, hope you can stop by. Jean--the sewing idea is great! I think Friday or Sat. would be fine.(Friday may work a little better but I don't think it really matters).Have a great day.

quiltmamajb said...

Thanks, Lori - how's John feeling? And how about your Dad? Hope to see everyone tomorrow night....Piece.

Consuelo said...

I've received the official ok to shout from the rooftops...WE WON OUR CASE!!!!! I'll give more details tomorrow. Thanks for all of your support and prayers. Lori, hope John and your dad are feeling better. Can't wait to see all of you tommorrow night!

Cathy said...

Who-Hoo - Congrats to the Henderson's. Jean - I think the sewing idea is fantastic. Thanks for thinking of it. Pam - Mike is crazy - he's been there several times (The Flower Show). Lori - thanks for hosting - how's John and your Dad. Hope all is well - hope to see everyone soon. Take care.

sewpam63 said...

Mo - thank heavens!!! And, hallelujah!!! ALL those prayers & the + juju paid off!!! : ) CONGRATS!!!

Lori - thanks for hosting. I'll be-e there. ; )

Piecefully, Pam