Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello Quilt Mama's!

Happy Easter to you & yours!!! How has your holiday weekend been? Did you get a basket of goodies from the Easter Bunny...?! Yeh, me neither... : /

Jean - how was Brunch?! I have to agree. Brunch is one of the best meal/food inventions - EVER! How did your (Lori's) casserole turn out?

Scott & I have had a quiet weekend here @ home. I caught "the Disney plague" while in Florida, & have been fighting to feel well & healthy. I may have to see the Dr.

We painted Easter eggs today. And, the "egg fights" have begun... Here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment. ; )



Today was the first time in 2 weeks that I stitched. It felt nice to sit in my porch rocker in our studio & do some hand quilting. I hope you had the chance to stitch a little too! : )

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!!! Bee @ Jean's! Getting excited & ready for our Lancaster adventure too!!!

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Happy Easter. Pam - you better get to a Dr. and get some meds. You can't be under the weather for Lancaster. We had a nice quiet Easter dinner at our house with my Mom. Trying to get my Sewing room area cleaned up - making progress. See everyone on Tuesday evening.
Have a nice night.