Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello Girls!

We're HOME!!! : ) We had a GREAT trip, but there's NO place like home!

Yes. It's true. We DID see Joe Byrnes!!! Who'd a thunk...?!

Well, I don't know about Joe Byrnes, but they offered me a job! It must have been the mouse ears that did it!?

Scott & I rode ALL the rides!!! Tower of Terror, & Rockin' Roller Coaster - 7 times! Soarin' - 4 times!!! This is my new FAVORITE ride!!! It's just like you're flying, no kidding!!! It made me cry. Buzz Lightyear - 4 times! Space Mountain & Pirates of the Carribean - twice! And, lots of others just once - Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Cinderella's Carousel, Peter Pan's Flight...you get the idea! ; )

Our weather was nice, meals were great, & I wore my ears just about the WHOLE time!!!

Thanks for blogging while I was away. It was FUN to read & catch up on the news. ; )

Dolores - how much sewing did you get done last week?!
Jean - I'm anxious to see your Celtic wall hanging!
Cath - how did the t-shirt quilt turn out? Did you do a continuous bias binding?
Lois - Oooh! What kind of jacket are you making?!
LA - you ALWAYS make me smile! : )
Lor - sheets...?!
Mo - ahhhh, spa....
Mare & Peggy - take some Advil tomorrow evening...& be SAFE!!!

Have a Happy St. Patty's Day tomorrow, girls!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Welcome home Pam and Scott!! Glad you had a terrific time. Pam, LA and I are definates for the spa. LA has been talked into a 30 minute massage and a pedi. I'm going for the 60 minute massage and probably a facial. Are you still in for the massage? Anyone else? I'm calling for the appointments tomorrow. Let me know.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls....Happy Tuesday! Any word from the St. Patrick's Day revelers? Hope everyone had fun - whatever you did. I sewed together a top from those disappearing nine-patch blocks last night. I'm going to look for borders up in Lancaster next weekend!!! Yahoo! I heard back from the lady - she talleyed up the final amount and it comes out to $64 a person (I did not know about the taxes). I was going to give her a check for the remaining amount - you guys can pay me before we go or once we get there - up to you. I will ask that if you pay me up there, could it be in cash? That'll be my spending money - thanks! Cathy - thanks for that link to the Ricky Tims interview on the CBS News show - I watched it and it was really good! It made me really excited for Houston. A very nice report on quilting. Pam - welcome back....how was it going back to work? Are you still wearing the ears? Do you have any time off over Easter? I'm sorry we won't be having bee tonight - I'll say a prayer for everyone and for myself as well that I don't grumble too much about having to actually go to church instead of bee! How did Mama Barb enjoy the dude ranch? Did she quilt and ride horses? Mare - is Nicole coming home? How about that Meghan Mary Carney? If anyone is traveling this weekend - be safe - and if you are visiting family, may it not be too painful! It's a new day - enjoy it...piece....