Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girls,

I just got off the phone with Momma Barb. She sounds pretty darn good! She's been icing her foot & keeping it elevated too. She says that she's been being good, I said that's quite a stretch for her!?!?!? ; ) Karen was visiting when we first called, so she had to call us back!

Grandpa is holding his own in her absence. He thought he was to be ready for a great grandson's birthday party on today, but it's not until Monday... He said, since I'm all ready, how 'bout going out to dinner!? So, Barb's brother took Grandpa out for dinner! He's pretty smart if you ask me! ; )

My Mom & brother are back in York. The cats were fine, & they've been a blessing for Mom. They give her something to think about. They're something that NEEDS her attention & they've MISSED her!!! We will SEE Mom & Chuck tomorrow. I'm glad.

Shifting gears, yes, CONGRATS to the recently betrothed, Joanna & Bill!!! : ) I didn't know if I could blog about it or not. Thanks Jean!!! : )

Lois - are you ready for your kids visit?!?!?! Mo was VERY excited about meeting George. : )

Dolores - how was Sheila? Did you have a nice dinner? Where did you go? Does Sheila quilt...?!

Peggy - how was the Spirit of Philadelphia? We've been missing you!

Lori - I hear things have been pretty busy in your household. Are you hanging in there? Try to take a few moments to look through a quilt magazine, fondle some fabric or even put in a few stitches when you get the chance! Maybe you should start another hand applique project...?!

Piece Mama's. Enjoy your Mother's Day!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - thanks for the update on Momma Barb - glad she's doing well. Let's see - a stockpile of quilting projects to work on and doctor's orders for no cleaning, cooking and running around - I think I'm a little jealous! {Barb - hope you're mending quickly!} Glad your family had a safe trip back - and how was brunch today? Mare - forgot to ask you details about Joanna's ring, etc. I'm bad with stuff like that....what did your Mom say? How did the boys make out down the shore after the prom? Lois - is the house ready? You must be so excited!! Hope you had a fun Mother's Day - but your real gift is arriving this week! Hope the rest of the 'mamas had a nice Mother's Day too. I worked on a 'Hold it' bag today - forgot how much fun they are to make....hope you all got time to stitch. Take care...piece.