Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey, everyone. A request...please keep Peggy in your prayers. I got a voice mail message from her yesterday that one of her students passed away. These kids are her family and I'm sure she could use our prayers and support now. Thanks....I'd be happy to host next Wednesday so we can catch up. We also need to schedule a Hayloft trip - can you let me know what works for you in the next two weeks or so? Next Friday evening? Next Saturday? Leigh Anne needs a Windmill trip before this baby comes!!!! Good luck to Kerry DiNardo's softball team in the playoffs which start tonight. Lois - are you exhausted from your visitors? Joanna and Bill have set a date so you know what that means, ladies - out first Quiltmama Wedding quilt can start being planned! Yahoo!!!! Enjoy the day......piece.

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Obviously, I meant OUR first Quiltmama Wedding quilt - not OUT....oy!