Sunday, May 4, 2008

Such a GLORIOUS weekend!!! I hope each one of you has been able to be out of doors enjoying this splendid weather!!!

I stitched outside this morning & again this afternoon!!! : ) That's tough to beat!

This weekend we did things like...clothing changeover, hang wash out on the line, garden digging & planting, fertilize the lawn, play Mhing, brew sun tea, cook on the grill, etc. MmMmMmMmMm...a nice feeling of peace & satisfaction.

We met with the second architect on Saturday. He was just OK. His prices were commensurate with his vision, intuitiveness & savvy. There is a third architect we hope to call this week & meet with sometime in the near future.

What's going on in your worlds?!

I know we're to meet @ Jean's on Friday evening for our Bee Stitch this week, but we'll be home on Tuesday if anyone cares to stop by, feel free. I'll probably be stitching & Scott will be in the studio!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Put in a couple stitches sitting on your porch!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

mari1959 said...

PAM, I ENVY YOU--YOU AND SCOTT GET MORE DONE IN A WEEKEND THAN I GET DONE IN A MONTH. JIMMY'S PROM IS FRIDAY NITE SO I'LL BE LATE FOR BEE. BUT, I'LL BE THERE.

quiltmamajb said...

I'm glad someone is living my dream life - and I'm glad it's you, Pam!!! Couldn't be a nicer person! How's everyone else? A beautiful day today! LA and I spent the day in Harrisburg yesterday - both of us commenting that we can't wait till Friday! Peggy can't come again :( - OY!!! A field trip with some senior students - darn kids. Consuelo - is Billy prom-bound on Friday also? Hope you can come for tea and chat. Congrats to Kerry DiNardo for passing her driver's test!!! (At least that's what Jordan Raech texted to Erin last night around 8:30) - is it true? What's everyone working on? I'm making another beach blanket - and quilting around the design on the backing fabric - sunflower-type bursts - it's fun. I read a comment from a woman on one of those blog links from Meghan's blog - anyhow - she described herself as a Zen quilter - just enjoying the process - whatever part it was. I'm trying to do that - just enjoy and think about the part I'm working on - not worrying about how much I have left to do. It's more relaxing. That's my thought for today (check that off my list!) Enjoy the day.....piece.