Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hiya Ladies,

Hey, thanks for last night's Bee! It was FUN. : ) Sew much to catch up on, it was tough keeping up with everything!!! Let's see what my brain remembers...

Jean - thanks for hosting!!! Your Chinese Coins quilt top is very pretty! The T-shirt quilt is BIG! Look @ Kelly seeing Y-M-C-A! Amazing, ain't?! I like your Hold It bag too! You are BUSY!!! And, riding your bike to work. My *ss would have been killing me, not to mention my legs & my back...! You GO!

Mare - the ties are neat-o! Thanks for sharing. Look @ you & all those little half square triangles?! They're FUN!

Cath - the T-shirt quilt is SUPER!!! I like the Sherbet quilt too! ; ) Sorry to hear about work. Ugh! I empathize with you.

Lois - thanks for entertaining us with your frog catching stories!!! Too FUN & funny!!! : ) I'm glad you & George are enjoying retirement!!! Your table topper quilt is awesome! Nice colors.

LA - thanks for letting me feel the baby move!!! Truly a miracle!!! I hope Gerry is surviving...?! ; )

Dolores - DOLORES!?! YOU WIN the QM "Super Mama" award!!! The quilt for Mrs. Halligan is AMAZING!!! I am SEW thrilled that you LOVE your Gracie machine!!! AND, you helped Peggy make pillows too!!! You SEW girl! ; )

Maureen - can you help me with QM dates, please?! There's no Bee next Friday due to CYO (whatever that means...?!)?! Is there Bee next Saturday AM? Any Bee during the week next week? What dates did LA write down for the Hayloft/Windmill trip?! Has a date been set for the annual QM bar-b-q?! Help!!! I'm SEW confused...

Peggy - we've been thinking of you. How are things going? Have any WaWa coffee lately?!

Lor - is that T-shirt quilt done?!

I was over @ Cloth & Bobbin today. I selected fabrics for the upcoming TATW quilt class. Johanna has an Amy Butler "trunk show" set up. Nice!

We are going to my Mom's tomorrow morning. We'll be out of email contact. Have a nice weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....bee was fun. Lots to discuss! Let's see if I remember the dates correctly.....we're going to the Hayloft and Windmill on Friday, June 13th - time TBD. Was the bee sewing day confirmed for Saturday morning, June 7th? If so, that would be next week's bee....yes? Maureen would like everyone to email her with their vacation dates so she can gaze upon the calendar to ascertain the date for the world-famous quiltmama BBQ. Pam - have a safe trip out to your Mom's - hope it's a nice weekend for you. Dolores - you and Gracie are truly amazing! The quilt is so cool - nice job! Lots of laughs, ladies.....thanks. Hope you all have a nice weekend! Piece....

Peggy said...

Even though you might think I fell off the face of the earth, I am here. I want to thank everyone for thier thoughts and prayers. Matt was in my class for three years, he was an inspiration to anyone who thinks they have it tough, he was a fighter and he tried to live through 44 days in the hospital and two operations. He is at peace now and for that I am thankful. I told his mom how supportive you guys are and she told me how lucky I was to have a wonderful group of friends and I agree. I broke one of my cardinal rules. I became friendly with the family, this loss was harder, I think than any of the other students that I lost. I need a new career, this is the ninth student that has passed and I am now at a major burnt out part of my 29 teaching years. Summer can't come soon enough for me!!! I will be in contact soon, most of my night activities are coming to an end. I have three students graudating and so much is going on, any activites they attend, I also attend to help them with personal care needs. Except for graduation night, I have attended two proms, a boat trip, best buddies ball and senior award night. That is all over now, Dolores helped me with many pillows, really she did most of the work it was the night of the funeral I just sat and talked mostly. Thank you Dolores. Jean cut out all the material and Mare was awesome at tracing the patterns with me, I never would of completed these pillows for my 18 seniors in Best Buddies if it was not for all of the help. I am ever so grateful. See you in a week or so. Thank you all, I am truly grateful and honored to be a part of this unique group of friends.

Cathy said...

Peg - so happy to hear from you - you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I would be happy to have bee next Sat. am. I just have to finish up by 12 noon. Pam -have a safe trip. Everyone have a nice weekend.

quiltmamajb said...

Peg - thanks for writing and, may I say, 'Right back at you, kid'! You are truly a unique part of this unique group - we're pretty cool and it's because of each person. We're all different - and each brings something to the group. Thanks to all of you! Hope y'all had a nice weekend. So this week's bee is at Cathy's on Saturday morning at 9:00? And we're out by 12 - sounds good. Piece...

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I am quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

my web blog ... motivation to lose weight