Monday, June 2, 2008

Hi Girls,

Here, here!!! Peggy - SEW good to hear from you!!! : ) You will continue to be in our thoughts & prayers. Our group gives WAY more than just sewing support. Thanks, girls...for EVERYTHING!!!

I am glad to report that my Mom seems to be doing a little bit better than I had hoped or expected. She drove pretty well. She lost 12 pounds, but her appetite is picking up a bit, & she's able to sleep some better too. Thanks for your prayers, girls.

I am BUSY working on a TATW sample. I'd like to have it to Johanna by Friday for the Narberth shops "First Friday" evening shopping hours. We'll see...

Take care & enjoy the nice weather!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. Boonie Barb is SERIOUSLY considering joining us in Houston...?!

1 comment:

mari1959 said...

Pam- Glad to hear Mom is doing well. Also, glad to hear Barb may join us.