Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

Hey Jean! Look @ you blogging from the Beach!!! That's FUN! ; ) Glad to hear your weather has been so nice! Do you know if your Landscape class is with Wendy Butler Berns by chance? She's EXCELLENT & sweet!!! I am WAY excited!!!

Mare - what classes did you sign up for?

I'm going to ask Momma Barb if it's possible to pay for the Winner's Circle event @ the door? I don't know. I also don't know when we will hear if we got the classes we selected. I DO know that we were ahead of the curve. Karen gets her book about a week before they're sent out to IQA members. She called us the very day she received it, & Barb & I mailed the catalogs to Havertown the following day. So...sew, odds are good that we will get what we signed up for!!!

Can someone help out Mo, please? Does anyone have my enrollment form? I sent it along with the photocopied catalogs. You can use it as a reference. Our fax machine is downstairs & presently the guys are down there for Game Night. Directly afterwards, the car is already packed, Scott, Jingle & I are leaving for the Beach!

OK, it's been a little crazy around here!!! I did 3 loads of wash today & made 28 jars of cherry jam! Again, don't ask! ; ) It's ALL good!!! Just B-U-S-Y!!!

Bee next week? Where? Any new news from Peggy? What about Lori & Dolores regarding Houston & classes, etc? Gotta go - it's time to make popcorn! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

mari1959 said...

Hey,
I signed up for Billie Lauder and Karen K. Buckley (Magical Medallions)and the Wednesday morning Sampler, I was also thinking about one on Friday Morning but, not sure what was going to be happening. I'll see Peggy tonight and let everyone know what up. Have fun at the BEACH !!

quiltmamajb said...

Dolores has Pam's copy of the enrollment form - for whoever needs to look at it. Pam - have a great time at the beach. My landscape class is with Valerie Hearder - I love her book! I figure once the charges show up in my account, I'm in!!!! I'll check my calendar on Saturday when I get home and I'll blog about bee next week. Will we be tasting cherry jam???? Hope everyone else is well...piece.

sewpam63 said...

You guys ROCK!!! : ) The Wednesday morning sampler is EXCELLENT! I will try to "angel" on Friday morning for IQA members. That's what I did last time, & it was FUN!!!

Consuelo said...

Dolores has volunteered to be my Houston Quiltbuddy!!! Wither she goest I goest, except for classes of course:) Thanks again D!