Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

Wow! How 'bout that storm last night?! Did everyone survive? Jingle & I literally ran between the raindrops during his last walk of the day!!! Let's enjoy the improved weather today!!! ; )

Cathy - thanks for stopping over last evening. I was looking through the Mark Lipinski magazine & liking it. Thanks for sharing! : ) The quilt for your Mom is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!

Jean - work is winding down for you, no?! How GREAT is that?!?!?! Get READY for Summer!!!

Lor - did you get the Sea Gull pattern?

Is everyone READY for our Friday trip?! The weather looks like it's going to be LOVELY!!! Hey, the Sauder's Sale doesn't start 'til the 19th, but we can still go there, right? (Mare - do you need raisins?!) Who all is going? Where are we to meet? Who is driving? More importantly, what are you looking to buy?! Backing, thread, fabrics for a certain project, what...?! LA - can you taste the WindMill Chicken...?! ; ) See you soon!

Piecefully, Pam

P.S. This is the hand applique project I am currently working on...when I NEED an "easy" break from the !#%* Pennsylvania Pickle Dish!!!

6 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Good morning, girls! Pam - love the flower applique - very cool! Cath - you still getting that racy quilting magazine?! I sent an email this morning about the roadtrip - who's going and when can you leave? Mare is ready to go now. My last day is tomorrow - Yahoo!!! I'll be ready any time in the afternoon. I need some applique thread. I don't technically need any fabric but that's never been a reason not to buy, correct? Has anyone talked to Peggy? Any news? Peg - if you're reading....thinking of you. Pam - the pickle dish block is beautiful...what makes it a Pennsylvania pickle dish? Your name is much more colorful! Enjoy this nicer day...piece.

Dolores said...

Hey I'm ready to go now also. But I will wait till Friday. I'm leaving work at 1:30 so I can be at Cathy's by 2:00, but I am flexible so anytime 1:30 or after is fine for me. Pam I love the project, very cool. I need to buy some material for the back of about 4 quilts I have laying around. I also need to find some Peanuts material i.e., Snoopy, Charlie Brown and especially Lucy. I stopped by Peggy's on my home from work tonight, but no one was there. Jean I'm so jealous you have the summer off. I can also drive if anyone needs me to. See you on Friday Yahoo.

sewpam63 said...

OK, sew...let's see if I can get this right...LA, Mare, Jean, Cathy, Lori, Dolores, & me are definites for our Friday Fling?! What about Mo? Any word from Peggy? Lois - you're not going? Do you need TATW fabrics...?! ; ) And, we're meeting @ Cathy's for 2PM? Me & Cathy are driving? Did I get all that right? I have magazines, newsletters & sales fliers for passengers to browse through. Perhaps those in my car can listen to the new Jason Mraz CD too...?! ; ) Getting anxious!!!???
Piecefully

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - you are correct! And I'm in for the Jason Mraz CD!!!! See you Friday...piece.

sewpam63 said...

This is an excerpt from Boonie Barb's latest email...I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT THE PICKLE DISH BLOCK IS AWESOME... I LOVE IT, NOT THAT I WOULD CHALLENGE IT THOUGH...

I WAS AT THE QUILT SHOP AND PICKED UP A BOOK CALLED "THIS AND THAT" FROM BIRCHWOOD LANE COLLECTION.. I GOT THE JELLY ROLL AT THE HAYLOFT AND OUR QUILT SHOP CARRIES THE MATERIAL TOO. SO I FOUND 6 PROJECTS THAT I WANT TO DO...

I WISH I WAS GOING TO MEET YOU GUYS AT THE HAYLOFT.. HAVE A GOOD TIME AND TELL EVERYONE THAT I SAID HI...

DRAY IS STILL HANGING IN THERE.. HE GETS OUT OF BREATH JUST WALKING OUT OF THE PEN TO GO TO THE BATHROOM... I 'M JUST TAKING DAY BY DAY...

WE FOUND A BIG TABLE FOR MY SEWING MACHINE.. I HAVE THE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE IT LIKE YOURS.. YOU GAVE THEM TO ME A LONG TIME AGO. SO CHAR IS GOING TO GET A PIECE OF PLEXIGLASS. THE TABLE WAS IN A THRIFT STORE FOR $20. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES....I HAVE TO GET OVER TO MY SEWING ROOM TO DO SOME OF MY PROJECTS.

TAKE CARE, BARB

Consuelo said...

Hey Mamas...
Great News!!! Peggy's dad is doing better and should be moved to a regular room in the next few days.

We're praying for all of you Peg...