Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello Girls,

The weather is a bit dreary. The rain has made my weeds grow! : / I had to put laundry in the dryer today. I hate doing that! Momma Barb always says this is good sewing weather though!!!

Here is a photo of my completed TATW class sample! : ) I gave it to Johanna this morning @ Cloth & Bobbin.

I decided to "roll" my pinned rows rather than hold them on my lap or leave them drape across my work surface. This seemed to work really well for me. I didn't get stuck by any pins! I rolled it behind the sewing machine as it was being stitched too. Then, I had this neat rolled row & plucked my pins out of the roll instead of splaying the row across my sewing table to de-pin.

To manage ALL those strips of fabrics (think jelly rolls, Dolores...) I hung them on my old clothes drying rack & positioned it next to my sewing machine. Magic! ; )

Enjoy your day!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Lori said...

Pam--Your TATW looks awesome!!!
Have a good day!

mari1959 said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN !!!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - the laundry rack is a great idea - and seeing all those strips makes me want to just dive in and start sewing. The fabrics are great. Looking forward to seeing what folks are working on - can't wait till Saturday morning. Enjoy the emerging sunshine. Piece....

Consuelo said...

You are a sick woman.....

Dolores said...

Pam I was at Cloth and Bobbin yesterday and she had your quilt on the table, it looks great and I love the cup cakes. I'll see everyone on Saturday