Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Evening Ladies,

It's a GORGEOUS evening!!! I could take this weather ALL the time!!! : ) I'm going to make a cup of tea & go into the studio shortly.

How was your day? Any news from Peggy? Has her Dad been moved to Rehab? Does anyone know which one? I'm wishing them the BEST!!!

I hung 3 loads of wash on the line today. I cleaned 3 bathrooms too. I got some stitching in also. ; )

Last night was Game Night here. We lost power with 5 guys in the basement, 2 dogs & 3 boys in the backyard + Tammy & me. It was a little bit crazy... Thank goodness for candles & cool air! One of the backyard boys got a bird bath - literally! He was chasing Jake & Jingle, spun around & smacked right into the bird bath! It flipped over right onto him! He was fUnNy & wet...!

Hope your Summer is FUN & making a big splash! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Lori said...

Pam--the blog looks GREAT!! Very professional. You're getting good at this!! Your house sounds very busy. We didn't lose power last night. I wonder what it was.

I finished 10 pillowcases this week. We have a graduation party on Sunday for our niece. I hope she likes them. It is such a great idea! Thanks Pam. I'm going to try to get my Welcome seagull pattern ready to take to the shore this weekend. I'm also getting ready to start the quilt I bought the green polka dot material for.
Mare--how did the purse go over? Did you use it to spruce up the black dress?? Mo did you approve of the red??
If anyone is looking for fleece. Joann's has cute fleece for $3.99/yd. I bought a bunch for the Santa Shop scarves.
Have a great night. This is GREAT sleeping weather!!

sewpam63 said...

You're right about the great sleeping weather!!! I put our quilt on the bed last night -mmmmmmzzzzzzz. : )

I may work in the potting shed today. It's a wreck in there! Since it's going to be cool I should take advantage of it.

I also am going to make cream of asparagus soup. It sounds kind of yucky, but it's DElish!!!

I started packing for Momma Barb's! : ) I'm headed into the studio this morning to go through fabrics. I want to make skirts & that little Asian purse - have to see what fabrics might work.

Enjoy this LOVELY morning & stitch a bit today.

Hey, thanks Lor for your blog comments. ; )
Piecefully, Pam

lois said...

Pam,
I was thinking, if you are home this evening, to come over and show you my fabric for the TATW and see what you think.