Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Evening Ladies,

We have a winner - On Point!!! Thanks everyone for your comments. Isn't the www. an amazing thing...?! ; )

Lois - thanks for coming over this evening. : ) The Garden Quilt book Cara sent you is neat-o!!! I LOVE it! Come Fall or Winter when your garden is quiet, you can "garden" with needle & thread indoors! ; ) And, your pink-green-yellow fabrics for the TATW are nice choices for Ainsley's quilt. She's gonna LOVE it!!!

Cath - how did Kerry's game go? Softball, or something else? How's your Mom been? Did you finish her Christmas present?! ; ) What's next on your sewing agenda?

Dolores - how's your mouth/teeth?! Did you go back up to Sauder's on Saturday?! Make any other stops...?! What did you get?!

Jean - how did the Ireland planning go? Sounds like FUN!!! Did you get a chance to work on your round table quilt? What fabric did you use? How's Summer Vacation?! ; )

Mo - good to have you chime in. : ) I miss you, Miss! How's your Summer?

Mare - how was Duke? Isn't the campus beautiful? What are you sewing on - the ties?

Lor - are you @ the Beach? Glad the pillow cases are working! They can be personalized by your fabric choices & make a nice, "special", homemade gift! : )

LA - how are you? Did you survive the Friday trip? Are you still on the sofa...?! ; )

Peggy - we are thinking of you & your family! Do you need anything?! Food, meals, errands to be run? Just give a holler!

Tuck under a quilt tonight & snuggle up good! Sweet dreams. : ) Enjoy your tomorrow!!!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Lori said...

I don't check the blog 1 day and I miss all the voting!!!! I like the on point version also. Pam,you are really moving on that quilt!! You go girl!!
I spent all afternoon with my Mom meeting with the director of what we hope will be my parents' new digs. Dad is resisting, but I think we are getting there.
I didn't make it to bee tonight because I too had a game to attend. Ryan's baseball team was playing for the championship. They won in extra innings!! It was a real nail-biter!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Leaving for the shore after tomorrow night's swim meet. Enjoy...

sewpam63 said...

Lor - don't be overly impressed with my progress on the quilt, most of what you saw was a mock-up.

Hooray for Ryan's team!!! ; )

Enjoy the Shore.

We leave for my Mom's tomorrow morning, & Scott will drop me off @ Momma Barb's on Sunday. Our email & my blogging will be close to nil after tomorrow.

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL this morning?! Have a tea on the porch & stitch a little. ; )
Piecefully, Pam

quiltmamajb said...

Good morning - it is just beautiful out there! Just sat on the porch and read the paper. Pam - you must be so excited about sewing camp. Have a wonderful time. You be gone all next week? We leave next Saturday, June 28, for a week in Cape May - so I won't see you for two weeks! Can't wait for show&tell after camp. I finished the round mat for my table last night - the bias binding worked like a champ - thanks! I made it to match the curtains. Dolores - hope you're feeling better. Mare - you went to Duke? That's awesome - how was it? LA - are you hanging in? Peggy - hoping to hear from you.....thinking of you and your family. Everyone enjoy the day - have to get my hand-sewing project prepped to go away. Piece....

Cathy said...

Pam - I forgot - have a great time at your Mom's and at Sewing camp.

Cathy said...

Excellent choice. Kerry won - I hate all of these make up games.
My mom is doing well. Finished working for the summer, so she's working on all of her projects around the house. I'm working on another t-shirt quilt - I'm crazy.
I finished her Christmas present.