Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

OK, I put on some nail polish to force myself to be still for a bit! I am typing carefully...

Jean - glad to hear the bias binding worked!!! Nice. : ) A week @ Cape May sounds lovely! : ) I've never been there, but everyone remarks about how quaint it is. I hope you have gorgeous weather! Like today!?

Yes, I will be @ Sewing Camp for a week! : ) I have 2 Amy Butler skirt patterns & fabrics set to go, & the Asian purse pattern & fabrics for it as well! I want to make a Funky Monkey pillow case too. : ) Barb showed me an unusual pillow case technique last Summer that I want to actually DO this Summer. Then I can show you guys how to do it too!

I have a load of wash out on the line. Some hand washable sweaters out on a rack drying & a second load of hand washables in the gentle cycle now. This weather is simply TERRIFIC!!!

Yesterday I CLEANED out the potting shed!!! Twice since I've gone in there, & looked around, blinking, like..."I don't recognize this place...?!"

I made my cream of asparagus soup yesterday afternoon, & it's YUM-O!!! This is good weather for it! Tomorrow I'm taking all the fixins' for chili making & taco salad out to my Mom's. I'll make that while Scott is sleeping.

Time to get the stuff out of the washing machine. Hope my nails are dry...?! I want to get into the studio SOON!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam.....have a nice time at your Mom's and have a great week with Momma Barb. I'm hoping they're both doing well...please give them both a big 'Hey' and a hug from the Quiltmamas. Safe travels! Girls...I'll blog while Pam's away so we can keep up with each other - but, I'll warn you now, I don't accomplish nearly as much in one day!!! Enjoy the weekend, everyone. Piece....