Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Afternoon Girls,

How are you today? Did the QuiltPapa's have a nice yesterday? Do anything fun?

It's a beautiful day. : ) I have wash out on the line. And, I'm about to go weed the driveway beds. We've been eating sugar snap peas & lettuce from the garden - YUM! I'm anxious for a warm garden tomato!!!

I had an Oprah "ah ha!!!" moment yesterday while working on my Pennsylvania Pickle Dish project. Praise be!!! I have discovered how the "football" seams are to meet, be pinned & then sewn. It has been a small help! Hooray!!! It's coming along.

I must get my Sewing Camp items ready!!! There's an Amy Butler skirt that I'd really like to make, & I bought the Asian magazine with the origami purse pattern too. I need to select fabrics.

Any thoughts or opinions about the "new" blog? There are some more new links added also. I hope you enjoy...!? ; )
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

mari1959 said...

HEY,
LOOKS GOOD ! QUILTING SHOWS- SIMPLY QUILTS - TUES-THURS 7:30 AM HGTV CH-70. SEWING WITH NANCY - SAT 6 AM WLVT CH-6. FONS & PORTER SAT 6:30 AM WLVT CH-6. AMERICA SEWS-SAT 7 AM WLVT CH-6. HOPE THIS HELPS...

sewpam63 said...

Thanks Mare!!!