Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Absolutely, Lois!!! I'd LOVE to see your TATW fabrics. ; ) I will be home...& sewing. Anyone is certainly welcome to come over for Bee this evening!

Meanwhile, I need your opinion/vote, please. Scott is sleeping & I'm soon @ a point where I must make a decision...traditional or on point?! Take a look & let me know what YOU think???
These 2 are TRADITIONAL

These 2 are ON POINT
OK, traditional or on point?!?!?! Please leave your comment?! I'm headed out to the Potting Shed now, but will check back later. Thanks for your help!!! Hope to SEE you tonight! ; )
Piecefully, Pam
P.S. You should be able to click on the picture to get a bigger view.

7 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

I like the on-point version. It looks fantastic, Pam. Congrats....is it going easier since your 'moment'? Sorry I won't see you tonight. Lois - can't wait to see your TATW quilt! Hope everyone is having a nice day. I made a round mat for the middle of my table last night - going to bind it today, I hope. I've never sewed binding on anything round - anyone have any helpful hints? Thanks.....piece.
BTW - the clicking for a bigger view worked just fine! WTG, Pam!

sewpam63 said...

Jean - I think using bias binding would work best to help with ease. Thanks for your opinion. : ) Sorry you can't stop over tonight. Piecefully, Pam

Cathy said...

Pam - I like the on-point version. It is really pretty. I won't be able to come to bee tonight. Kerry has a game every night this week - make up games. Peggy - hope your Dad is doing well.

Dolores said...

Pam, I'm liking the on point. I won't be stopping over tonight, I had the dental work done on Monday, I went back to work today, but was very uncomfortable all day, talking and smiling too much. Lois I tried out the letters on my sewing machine yesterday, not looking too good. I can ask Peggy if I can use the Embroidery machine, let me know. I'll try anything. Have fun tonight and enjoy this weather.

quiltmamajb said...

Dolores - do you need an emergency milkshake delivery? Just say the word!

Cathy said...

Dolores - hope your feeling better. If you need anything I'm right down the road.

Consuelo said...

Point.
Dolores feel better.
Hope to see everyone soon.