Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello 'Mamma's,

Well, it's a little bit warm & stuffy today, but wasn't the Holiday weekend simply exceptional?! Did you have a nice weekend? What FUN things did you do? We washed & waxed our car. It WAS fun!!! Jingle LOVES the hose! ; ) We ate crab legs on the patio too. That was not only fun, but YUMMY! Scott is killing me in Mhing!!!

Today was my first day of "Summer Vacation" & it started with a stink bug. : / Things improved throughout the day. I went the the BMC student stuff sale, stopped in @ Cloth & Bobbin & agreed to teach another Trip Around the World class, went to Borders & bought the new Jason Mraz CD We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things, stopped @ Delancey Street for bagels, called the architect & then took a nap! Oh, before I napped I stitched!

I am looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening. : ) Thanks for hosting Jean! It will be GOOD to see everyone & play a bit of catch-up! Hope everyone is well.

Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like someone had a very busy, productive day. I'm glad to hear your teaching your Trip Around the World Class. You did a great job. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at bee.

quiltmamajb said...

Man - I want to have that kind of day! Love that title - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. Hope the CD is just as good. Hope everyone can come tomorrow. We had a awesome weekend as well - got some things accomplished as well as a whole lot of nothin'! Talked to Peggy last night. She's doing ok - Dolores helped her nearly finish her pillows! Let's hear it for Dolores and Gracie! She can't come tomorrow night - awards night at school. Hope to see the rest of the 'mamas! Piece....

Lori said...

Hi girls,
Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend tonight. Going to ladies night at LCC. This is a first! Blog and let me know what I miss.
Mare--do we owe you the $$ for the plane tickets yet??
Pam--Are we staying in a property owned by Marriott?? If so, John said he could cash out points to cover the rooms for a few nights. Let me know.
I am feverishly trying to complete a tee shirt quilt. The person I am making it for told me X # of shirts, bought fabric--looked at shirts. More than she said. Had to work it all out...Need to finish this week. Getting ready to sew the binding on.
Have a great day and enjoy bee.
Hi to all!!!