Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good Afternoon Girls,

I'm back! Thank you, one & all, for EVERYTHING!!! We're doing alright.

Yesterday I finished work for the Summer - HOORAY!!! It's good timing.

Isn't this weather nice?! Perfect for a long, holiday weekend!!! What plans does everyone have? We are just being HOME & enjoying it! : ) I have laundry out on the line. Scott has been puttering in the back yard & garage. Shelby is loving the OPEN windows!!! And, Jingle & I had a nice walk around the neighborhood & then a RUN @ the park this morning. Just P-E-R-F-E-C-T. I hope your day is perfect too!!!

Early this morning, while everyone was still asleep, I worked on my Pennsylvania Pickle Dish project. Wow, that was a first in a LONG while! It felt SEW good!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Stitch & sip some iced tea. ; )
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. I have made some changes/additions to the shopping & links along the left side of our blog. Check it out...!

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

A beautiful weekend, 'mamas! Hope everyone is enjoying it. We did some outside clean-up, had a softball game yesterday and are sharing a picnic with our neighbors this afternoon. Hope y'all are soaking up the sun and enjoying your familes and friends or just relaxing. See you on Wednesday!!! Piece

Consuelo said...

Welcome home Pam! Hope all the Mamas are well.