Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

No new news on this end. Things are pretty much status quo in NC, as far as I know. Ken's children are arriving today. It's been difficult here on the sidelines. I just wait for the phone to ring. I imagine the next few days are going to be filled with tough decisions. I've been close to tears most of this evening. I want thank each of you for keeping our families in your thoughts & prayers. It's been a comfort to me.

I did sit outside @ our patio table & stitch a little bit this evening. It felt nice, peaceful. My mind is in a whir. Doing a bit of hand work provides a place of rest.

I hope you've been able to enjoy the beautiful Spring weather. I pulled a few weeds today & watered some flowers too. They make me smile. : )

I am hoping to come to Bee on Friday. I feel like I NEED it. A sip from the estrogen pool & the comforting presence of the Quilt Mama's seems inviting.

Enjoy your evening & have a nice tomorrow. Put in a couple stitches when you get the chance!
Pieefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - it's hard being so far away...is this your last week of work or do you have another? Hope you can come on Friday - share some smiles and sew. Thinking of you...take care. Piece....

sewpam63 said...

Jean - I work nights next week, & then have a week of day shift. I will finish on the 23rd @ 4 PM! It can't come soon enough! I can not thank you enough for thinking of our family during this difficult time. Piecefully, Pam

Dolores said...

Pam I'm so sorry to hear about Ken, I'm thinking of you and your family. Sorry i just got on today, our internet has been down all week. I'm sorry i won't be able to make it tonight. Meeting my friend Shiela for dinner, it should be nice, she gets out less than I do. I hope everyone is well, and I'll keep you all in my prayers.