Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Afternoon Girls,

Here's what we've been up to...
This is our bedroom.  We are working on renovating our closets!?  Afterwards there will be painting. Perhaps some new home furnishings too - curtains, night stands, etc...  We do NOT expect to complete this project over Spring Break, but it's a (committed) start!  Stay tuned...

Following this, the next (indoor) project will be updating the guest bedroom.  It too will be painted & some of the furnishings replaced.

The weather is GLORIOUS!!!  I hung 2 loads of wash out on my line today!  : )  It makes my soul smile!

We are hoping that perhaps by the end of the week we will make a trip down to Rehobath! We're looking forward to a little R & R &  eating some Maryland blues!!!

I will be @ Bee on Wednesday!  Thanks for offering to host, Cathy!  : )  See you then.
Piecefully, Pam     

3 comments:

mari1959 said...

Looks like you are having fun...love block #3

Dolores said...

Welcome back Pam, block #3 is beautiful - see everyone on Wednesday.

lois said...

I like block #3. Don't know if I'll make it tomorrow night----have a bad cold.