Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OMG, OMG, OMG

Good Morning Girls,

Are you sitting down? No? Then for heaven's sake, PLEASE, sit down!!! I read, I clicked, I shopped... Now, it's YOUR turn... Click @ your own risk... ; )

I know!!! You can thank Quilt Dad. Blame HIM not me!

ALL things 50% off...Kona cottons for $3/yard, Kaffe & Amy for $5, Anna Griffin, Asian, African & Aboriginil oh my!? Kits, books, jelly rolls, fat quarters... The inventory, variety & selection is VAST. Take your time & BrEaThE.

Meanwhile, back to the "real" world...Cath - we're glad to hear that Tim's surgery went well. Let's hope he gets his feet back under him today! ; ) And, is it your birthday today...?! Have a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY one, girl friend!!!

Looking forward to seeing you girls this evening! Kelly won't throw any QM's to the floor with a "Hiiie-yaaah!" will she...?! ; )

Enjoy your day & happy shopping...I did MY part to boost this economy. ; )
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

I am so broke this week....but, I got a Fassett turning twenty kit and a kona cotton kit - so cheap!!!! Do we know how long this sale goes on - maybe I can fit in a part-time job! Hope you're all enjoying this lovely day....see you tonight. Happy Birthday, Cath! Piece....

Consuelo said...

Happy Happy Cathy!!!

Lori said...

Cath,
Happy Birthday!!!
Not sure if I will make it to QM's tonight. Lindsay has swimming and John is just home from traveling this week. We'll see. I did buy some Fassett fabric and am tempted to purchase more. DO we know how long the sale will be going on????

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Sorry to say, the sale is over!! I just cheked the website to possible do more shopping and it's over. Probably for the best for me. I was ready to do more damage!!!!