Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Evening Girls,

Well, after a good "night's" sleep I am feeling MUCH better today!  How are you doing?  Sipping a bit of tea & taking a few stitches this evening?!

Thanks for Bee last evening girls.  I was in such a funk I don't know if I'll remember everything, but I'll try.  Feel free to chime in with anything I've missed.

Jean - thanks for hosting us!  I can't believe how Erin & Kelly are growing up.  They are FUN!  : ) You (& Burkie) are doing a GOOD job!  Anyway...the "Jewish" quilts you've made are awesome!!! And the prayer shaw was something?!  I liked the idea of stitching the photos onto fabric & then sewing that to the prayer shaw...that's a smart idea!

LA - THANKS for bringing Kevin!!!  I LOVE him!!!  : )  Are you getting ready for Lancaster? What are you going to sew?!

Dolores - GREAT job with the Susan G. Koman quilt!!!  You're awesome, girl friend!!!  You just crank stuff out & it's ALWAYS yummy colorful FUN!  Besides batiks & flannel, what ELSE are you hoping to find in Lancaster?!  THANKS sew much for the offer of riding to Lancaster with you next Friday evening.  I truly appreciate it!  I'll keep you posted.  It's going to depend on how things are going around here...?!

Lois - the little outfit you made for Ainsley is precious!!!  SO...sew CUTE!!!

Cathy - how is your Diamond quilt coming along?  What are you looking for in Lancaster?

Mo - your kitchen sounds SUPER!!!  Can't wait to see the finished product!!!  Does it feel like home yet, or do you think you're walking into someone else's house?  Your Sweet Treats quilt is WAY awesome!!!  You're rocking our QM group, girl friend!  ; )

Lor - glad you called us with an update.  Hope things are even continuing to feel better today!!! Prayers, well wishes & + juju being sent your way from each of us!

So, the contractor will be back tomorrow.  Meanwhile, Scott & I will work to finish sanding the ceiling & walls tomorrow with the hope of painting over the weekend.  HOORAY!!!  Wish us luck!!!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S.  there are 2 things I'm looking for in Lancaster...a deelybob II & some kind of 1/2 square triangle trimming kind of ruler thing...anyone have any good suggestions or thoughts about the ruler...?!

No comments: