Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning Mama's!

Lori - safe travels! ALL of our best wishes are with John & you! Stitch & read to pass your time. Being the one waiting can be quite nerve wracking. Know we're sending + juju! ; ) When you get home you'll have to show us your "finished!" Bunny table runner!

Jean - thanks for offering to host tomorrow. I'll try to be-e there. We have some stuff going on...@ work & home...Wednesday AM work meeting, then contractor work to begin Wednesday or Thursday morning.

Cath - thanks for sharing phone numbers with me & Scott. We've spoken with the roofer, etc. Is Tim "back to normal"...?! ; ) And, how's your new computer?

Mare - is your computer working? Is Jimmy home? How is your sewing machine? What projects are you working on?

Mo - your renovations sound AWESOME!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! : )

Well, Scott & I might be a bit crazy... We are in the middle of our bedroom update, AND we're having exterior work that's about to begin too!? We're going to have the garage roof "pitched," a door changed to a window, & some siding work done.

We have no closet in our bedroom. We're soon going to be displaced to the guest bedroom to sleep. Plus, we're not sure if we'll be able to sleep during the day, or if we'll stay up while the work is going on & sleep in the evening. I am feeling just a bit disheveled, displaced & distressed.

We are looking to use a low VOC paint. I was leaning towards Freshaire, but have read some bad reviews. So, now I'm thinking about a Benjamin Moore product... I have in mind what colors I'd like to use. Now to just find the "right" paint...?! We will also be doing some exterior painting as the season progresses.

Meanwhile, I am sewing when I get the chance! I finished my laundry basket liner thing last evening! Best of all it FITS & it WORKS!!! ; )

Enjoy your day, girls! Stitch when you get the chance.
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Geez...I sound a lot like Wendy don't I?! Doouuggg... I'm getting myself under control. ; ) Piecefully, Pam

Cathy said...

Lor - the best to you and John. Tim is doing well. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.The new computer is good. Pam - your projects sound great...make sure you get your sleep. Hope to see everyone tomorrow night. Thanks.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls.....John's procedure is today, right? Do we know what time? Is it my imagination or does 'Quilt Dad' win an awful lot of giveaways? Wow....hope everyone is having a nice day. See you tonight. Piece....