Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Isn't it lovely weather?!  I am LOVING Spring!!!  HoOrAy!!!

Congrats to Erin!!!  ; )  What was her winning word?  Scott was a Spelling Bee speller once upon a time...

It's GOOD to hear that Tim is feeling well!  Yay!!!  And, is there a working computer in that Dinardo household...?!

I am working on sewing a new laundry bag thing.  I sewed parts of it incorrectly & have to un-stitch. Blue words.  : /

I also got the "hand quilting" bug this weekend.  I have been quite happily sitting in my rocking chair putting in quilting stitches in my Square in a Square quilt.  It makes me feel happy.  : )

Scott & I are continuing to spackle & sand the bedroom walls & ceiling.  If ALL goes well we should be ready to do some painting next weekend!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Take a few stitches in the sunshine!  ; )
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

A lovely day yesterday - hope you got outside. Little chillier today - eye-opening! Glad to hear that Tim is feeling better. Mare - did you finish Diane's quilt? I hope we get to see it before you give it to her. Lori - best of luck in Texas - has John left already? I thought you said he was going down early but I may be mistaken. I'm sure everything will go well. Let the kids know to call us if they need a ride or anything, ok? When will you be back? Our prayers go with you. Maureen - how are the contractors doing (cute and otherwise)? Mare - did Jimmy enjoy his adventures with his Grandmother? I think I can host on Wednesday - just need to double check when I get home this evening - and I'll post tonight, ok? Pam - have you chosen a color for your bedroom? Does Amy Butler or Kaffe Fassatt make paint? Happy Monday, girls....piece.

Lori said...

I am getting ready to drive Fitz to the airport. His flight is 12:50 today and mine is 12:50 tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'll keep you posted.

Consuelo said...

Painting is complete. Kitchen about 95% complete. Starting to move furniture and clean. Maybe I'll be able to host bee the meeting after Lancaster. Cross your fingers!

quiltmamajb said...

Hannah - congrats on the near completion of your construction work. I'm assuming the barn raising is next! Can't wait...I can host on Wednesday - hope to see all you lovely ladies....Dolores - can you bring the quilt you're doing for Sheila? Pam - did you realize that the next Bunny Hill block will be posted while we're in Lancaster? OY! Can you say laptop? Take care....piece.

Dolores said...

Jean, I will bring the quilt for Shiela on Weds, I'm almost done. Lori, best of luck I'll keep you in my prayers. Pam good luck with the construction I hate being displaced. Hope to see everyone at bee. take care.