Friday, March 27, 2009

We bought paint...

Morning Mama's!

We decided on the Benjamin Moore Natura paint.  We chose Tranquil Blue for the wall where the bed is, Bird's Egg blue for the other 3 walls & Crystal blue for the ceiling.  If you're interested you can click on their virtual color fan to see the colors for yourself!  ; )  The color chips appear a bit darker than the virtual color fan.  So...we've committed to paint & colors!!!  We're going to finish prepping the room tonight & begin painting tomorrow, starting with primer first.

TGIF, girls!!!  ; D  Enjoy your weekend.  Hey, I saw Jack's Mom @ the paint store in Ardmore.  I can't remember her name???  You know - she's LoUd, feisty & works for the drug company...  We looked @ one another & nodded friendly like, but neither one of us was quite sure who the other was.  I may as well just wear my Mouse ears everywhere...?!  ; )

Glorious weather!  Get out & blow some stink off!!!
Piecefully, Pam 

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

The colors sound great - and I like painting the walls different colors - I think that's cool! You ran into Theresa - so funny that you remembered Jack - such a cute little kid! It truly is a lovely day...hope you get out to enjoy it. Everyone have a nice weekend. Pam - have fun with the painting - it makes the prep worth it when you finally see some color on the wall. I've used Benjamin Moore for my last two projects and was very happy with it. Lori - safe trip tomorrow and hope John is feeling well. Hannah - see you at track on Sunday!!! Take care everyone....piece.