Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello All,

Hey, I'm sorry I missed last night's Bee! I WANT to SEE Richie's pictures, Peggy!!! And, I WANT to HEAR the stories too!!! : )

Cathy - the ham story sounds too cute...how's your tongue?! Try to stitch away some of that frustration!?! Have you finished the Jennifer Chiaverinni books? Has your Mom?

Leigh Anne - what colors ARE you using in YOUR!!! quilt?! How are you designing it - EQ, winging it, draft/graphing out the design...? How did you dress your BNL?!

Jean - you are SEW busy!!! How does the Photo quilt look? What colors did you use for the borders? AND, thanks for "blogging" a Bee Muse! I LOVE YOU! ; )

Okay, I had a work meeting last evening, & then @ my meeting, Jackie asked me to come in to work early last night... I HAD to come home to eat & shower!!! AND, I HAD to fmq for a few minutes so I would be sane...! ; )

Stay warm & sew when you have the chance! Enjoy your day!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. Any discussion about a road trip to Patch of Country...?!

No comments: