Monday, July 16, 2007

Good Evening Girls,

You're the BEST!!! Thanks for the dates & such! : )

July 28th is on the calendar for the Hershey Show. The 31st is on for a Bee Trip - thanks! I added the 22nd & 29th of August for the Autism quilt project. And, Mare, I put the second weekend of November for a Brigantine Bee...me & Boonie Barb are going to the Chiaverini luncheon. I hope that second weekend is ok...?! One other future date of note...August 2, 2008 will be the opening of the Gee's Bend Exhibit @ the Philadelphia Museum of Art!!! Can you get tickets yet...?! I am WAY SEW excited!!! : ) It's on the Bee calendar.

Mo - sorry if you can't make the Hayloft trip on the 31st. : / Is there anything you're looking for... ; ) Have a GREAT vaca!!!

LA - I'm pretty sure you don't want any label suggestions from me... ; ) Looking forward to cruising with you...!?

Alright, I think that just about does it for now! Maggie & Amanda are coming to visit tomorrow & we're going thrift shopping. I found a Louis Vuitton purse today for 10 bucks!!! Here's another favorite from Calvin & Hobbes, "There's treasure everywhere!"

Piece. Out,
Pam

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hi girls--
I don't log on for 1 day and all this chatting has been going on. I think you girls are deliberately trying to keep me from the Hayloft--we will be on vacation 7/27-8/4 so I won't make THAT trip either!!
LA-in 11 years we'll all be finished with the hot flashes and you'll just be starting as we're cruising across the ocean!! I think Mo may have a good idea for the label-she seems to be the witty one!!
Cath-what can I bring on thurs? I have beer bread and fiesta dip I can make if you like.
Pam-if I don't see you have a great trip. I'm sooo excited for you!!Tell Barb hi and have a great trip also.
Mare-2nd weekend in Nov. seems ok for me also.
See everyone on Thurs.
I'm bringing my Bento Box quilt which I am sewing the binding on!!!

Consuelo said...

Consuelo seems dried up of witty sayings these days. All I can come up with is "You're simply the best! Thanks for being you! Much love from the Quiltmamas." Corny I know, but it says what needs to be said and quite frankly I can't come up with anything else.

Lori said...

Consuelo--I like it! Whatever LA wants to write is fine with me as long as we have a label on it.

mari1959 said...

HEY LADIES,
HAYLOFT SALE JULY 30 TO AUG 4TH IS 15% OFF 30'S & 1800 REPRO. GOOD TIME TO BUY STASH..

Cathy said...

Maureen - you are very witt, Lori - beer bread and dip would be great. I can't wait to see your Bento Box quilt. Mare - 2nd weekend in Nov. sounds great to me. LA - write whatever you want. Pam - Have a super time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Consuelo said...

Of course I should have added also that you should write whatever you want LA. In many ways you're a mini me anyway so you'll come up with something great. Cath, is there anything you want me to bring?