Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Morning Girls,

I couldn't go to Winterthur yesterday...I had an eye doctor appointment, & then GIANT pupils!!! It's time for bifocals. : /

Did anyone get a "Christmas in July" sales card from Burkholder's? The sale runs 7/9 - 7/21. I also received the Houston Quilt Festival "magazine of classes" in the mail. It's torture!!! I haven't even looked @ it yet, but already know what classes Barb is taking!

The front studio windows are done!!! They've been painted, & last evening Scott helped me to remove the tape. They look nice! : ) Now, I need to actually CLEAN the windows...!!!

I cut my fabric for the Sashiko class. I have my fabrics lined up for the Hoochie Mama class. I am trying to decide on colors before I cut them?! Oh, I need to cut batting too, I keep forgetting about that!

I will be home this evening. If anyone wishes to stop in for a Bee, feel free! : )

Enjoy the lovely day!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi all!
I didn't get the Burkholders card, but did get the Winterthur postcard. I would love to go, just don't know when. Pam-I had an eye dr appt this week also. My sunglass clip is on it's last leg and I've decided to get sunglass lenses put in my old frame and get new glasses. $$$ even with a vision plan. I think its because I have graduated lenses! Hopefully these will last SEVERAL years!!
What is everyone working on?? I am almost finished machine quilting my bento box quilt. I decided to machine quilt circles in the boxes. I think its turning out ok. My stitches aren't very good. As I'm going around in a circle certain parts go great and the other part of the circle is yuk!! Anyway this brings me to---HELP. I am out of the YLI thread I was using. Went to Joannes thinking they sold it(I was thinking the SIGNATURE was YLI) Anyway--does anyone have YLI 40/3 PARIS BOUTIQUE V74. I have 2 1/2 blocks out of 12 left!!!!
Pam--I may try to stop over tonight if that's ok. I have a meeting at 7 depends on how long that takes. Have you heard from anyone else??
Talk soon.

quiltmamajb said...

Greetings from OCMD!!!! How are the 'mamas - wish you were here!!!! Having a great time - weather is beautiful! Pam - have been to the Jolly Roger golf, Berlin, Rayne's, Dumser's and the boardwalk. Think we're going to Jungle Jim's on Friday. Taking lots of naps and have read 1 and 1/2 books already. Saw a quilt shop in the phone book...hmmmm...how far is Snow Hill? Have fun at bee....enjoy the Fourth! Piece

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday wishes going out to Consuela. Lori - I'm sorry I don't have that color thread. Jean - I'm glad your having a great time - and perfect weather. I hope everyone has a Happy and safe 4th.

Lori said...

Hello? Is anyone there??? Pam??
Are you there?? I stopped by tonight for bee and you weren't there. It was a little after 8. Ask Jingles, she was watching me as I left from her perch at the middle window upstairs. Anyway, I just stopped to say hi!
How's everyone else. We've heard from Jean and she's in OCMD!!!
Hope everyone has a great 4th!
If you have YLI thread, could you check for Paris Boultique for me?? Thanks!

Lori said...

Sorry forgot to wish Consuela a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day!