Friday, July 20, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

How is everyone this morning? It seems as though the weather may be improving?! Less heat & humidity this morning, & the breeze is LOVELY. A good day to hang wash out on the line! : )

How did it go last evening with Sr. Marita? Did anyone take pictures? Was she surprised?! Were there tears?! I was thinking of you "Mama's! ; )

Mama Barb arrived safe & sound! : ) Dinner @ the Lamb Tavern was just right.

The suitcases are zipped closed & lined up in the foyer. It looks like we REALLY are going... soon... Thanks ALL for your help, suggestions, kindness, well wishes & most of all, for letting me "talk" & blog about this adventure! I'll write more when I can.

Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Can't wait to hear more of your adventures...take lots and lots of pictures. Have a great and safe trip....see you when you get home.

mari1959 said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!! WISH I WAS GOING..HAVE A GRET TIME.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls...thanks for last night - Sister's quilt looked great - Cathy - super job on the quilting and the binding and label were great too - thanks Lori and Leigh Anne! I think she was very surprised and touched. It was a lot of fun to sit in Cathy's yard and have a lot of laughs. Talked with Pam this morning before she left - you could just tell she couldn't sit still because of excitement - hope she settled down on the flight - that's a long time to have ants in your pants. Everyone have a nice weekend - the weather is supposed to be super....I'll write later on about bee next week - have to check the basketball schedules. Take care....piece.

Peggy said...

Sorry I missed the quilt given to Sr. Marita, I had a meeting at the IU I had to attend. I did not get over until 9pm. You guys are so awesome and generous. I am still tying to get my act together. I need an intervention.