Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good Morning Ladies!

I am hoping the weather didn't dampen too many parties or picnics yesterday! We heard bangs, pops & screams - from fireworks last evening, in between the rain drops!

I have my Cruise fabrics cut & most of my notions assembled. I have the batting ready to cut. I'm getting there!

This morning I went through the pile of clothing that needs a "fix." They are today's sewing agenda. There's not as many as I had thought. That's nice. : )

Next, I will be pulling out the Kaffe Fassett Pastel Bubbles & some Scott Hallowe'en blocks to sew!!! Good motivation!!!

Lori - glad if the thread will work! I think the Bento Box quilt is AWESOME!!! Thanks for liking our studio.

Friends visited yesterday. They did not know about the changes we made to our home, & were a bit uncertain. It was funny to see their reaction. It made me feel a little awkward... Jingle did an EXCELLENT job with their 2 boys!!! : ) And, we did have a FUN time together.

Consuelo - a sense of humor is of paramount importance - ALWAYS!!! Glad you got a little chuckle. Jingle is fine today.

Enjoy your day ladies, whatever it may hold!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

sewpam63 said...

Lor - I ordered thread from Red Rock last night. I saw that they are now charging shipping. Sorry about that! I MUST have YLI WHITE Jeans Stitch thread for a Cruise class & Red Rock was the only place that had it. Hayloft has Mettler, but they didn't have YLI, I asked! Piece, Pam