Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hello, girls! How is everyone? Leigh Anne is in Ocean City by now - think she's been to the quilt shop yet? It was just a beautiful weekend weatherwise. Hope you got a chance to enjoy the outdoors - doing something fun or just sitting on the porch or in the yard with an iced tea. Wonder how Pam is making out on the cruise?! Think she's been to the Lido deck? I can host Quiltmamas on Tuesday if you'd like to come. Lori - if you could bring us the cutting directions for the Autism quilt - that would be great. What's everyone been working on? Pam - in case if you look at the blog(while on the Lido deck) - we went over and spent time with Shelby today - the girls took turns brushing her, we fed her, gave her clean water and left her a new toy on our way out. The house is just fine. I did want to let you know that there was a small plastic bag on the floor of the guest room - it had a blue stone necklace and earrings in it. I thought maybe you or Barb dropped it and I wanted to let you know it was safe. Hope you're having a fabulous time. Everyone else - enjoy what's left of your weekend. Hope to see y'all on Tuesday night. Piece

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Let's just hope there's some fabric left once LA leaves the shop. I'm sure Pam and fam have already made it to the Promenade Deck! Wonder if they've met Julie yet?! I'm diligently working on my Nora Roberts. Almost finished. Of course it helps that I've worked on it before! Thanks for signing up for Team Matt Jean, Erin and Kelly! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. See ya Tuesday.

Dolores said...

It was a beautiful weekend, how was everything with Sister Marita, sorry I missed, I worked until 7:00 and I know this will sound crazy but being a CCD kid I'm very uncomfortable with Nuns. They were not very nice back then. I'm sure Pam's have a fabulous time on all the decks. By this time next week I'll be on the beach with a Mikes Hard Lemonade in one hand and good book in the other. See everyone on Tuesday