Monday, July 16, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

I need help with some Bee minutia & clarifying dates, please. Is the Bee BBQ on Saturday 8/25? At what time, & what things should we bring Miss Consuelo? What are the dates (& times) for the Autism project? And, what is the date of the next Bee Brigantine weekend? Is it in October or November? Mare, has it been confirmed on your Mom's Beach calendar? Any help would be SEW appreciated, then I can get the dates on our Bee calendar & confirm them! Thanks!!! Also, please email me or Jean with your birthdays sew we can add them to the Bee calendar too!!! : )

I did add a Boonie Barb visit to the Bee calendar. She is expecting to come & visit Tuesday 7/31 & Wednesday 8/1!!! Would it be-e possible to try & have our regular Bee or a Bee event while she is here...?! What about a Burkholder's, Sauder's, Hayloft, Wind Mill trip...?! Can you check your calendars & let me know... ; )

Have a good Bee this Thursday with Sr. Marita, girls! Mama Barb will be arriving that evening & we will be going out to dinner...@ Lambs Tavern!!! Sorry to miss Bee. We fly out to Seattle on Friday & will board the ship Saturday. It's ALL just a little bit surreal & I am not quite believing it yet...

Enjoy your day. I'm going to bake peach muffins!
Piecefully, Pam

11 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

How about a trip to the Hayloft and dinner at the Windmill on Tuesday, July 31? Who's in? We're going to do the Autism quilt on two Wedneday evenings - 8/22 and 8/29 - at 6:00 pm, I think. Consuelo can confirm that. I think we were going to try to cut pieces beforehand? Is that right? Lori? Pam - hope you have an absolutely wonderful time. I'm anxious to hear about it - and see if we can start saving for a Quiltmama quilting cruise...hmmm...maybe for Leigh Anne's 40th?! Hope everyone else is well.....see y'all on Thursday, I hope. Cath - what can I bring? A bottle of champagne? Let me know.....enjoy the day. Piece.

LA said...

Hi everyone...I am in the process of sewing the binding and making the label. It will be finished before Thuresday...don't worry...I have a card I will bring for everyone to sign if you would like. It is a music card...humorous, I think. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Cath - hope things are ok with your dad. Jean - the 7/31 trip sounds good to me. Pam - Have a great time on your cruise. I can't wait to see the wonderful projects that you will have finished (or started). Enjoy it!!! A quilting cruise for my 40th sounds good, Jean. As long as all you girls are still up for it...haha!! Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday! Enjoy your week and stay cool! Cathy - what can I bring on Thursday?

quiltmamajb said...

LA - we will all qualfy for the AARP rate!!! You bet we'll be up for it - besides - you told us in Lancaster that you'll be there to push the chairs and wipe the crumbs....remember?

Cathy said...

The 31st sounds great to me - count me in. Jean - a bottle of champagne sounds great. I have plenty of beer and I have a cheesecake. LA - do you want to bring a snack? Will we qualify for senior discounts for LA's 40th birthday cruise? Pam - have a great time on your cruise..I can't wait to hear all about it - please tell Barb we said hello.

mari1959 said...

Jean...your the best---I understand how to get on I was using wrong email address...Thanks.
July 31st sounds good to me !!
Cathy do you need anything more for Thursday nite? Pam, have a GREAT trip. Hope you take lots of pictures..I'm in for an over 40's cruise..How many years do we have to wait?

mari1959 said...

Hey I just checked our bee calendar--if you want Brig. can be the next weekend. I see Jennifer Chav--is on for the 1st weekend. Don't know who is going to that. It is still early so weekends are open with Mom. Let me know 1st or 2nd weekend of November..

Consuelo said...

MamaJ is correct on the Autism quilt dates. The BBQ is on the 25th. I have no idea in heck what people should bring yet. It's way to early for me to think about that! Won't make the Hayloft trip, will be on vaca. As for the cruise, as long as there is all the food I can eat, a Lido deck, and attractive men singing broadway show tunes...consider me in. Have a great trip Pam! Give Mama Barb our love!

quiltmamajb said...

Hey...who's deleting their comments? Is there a censor? Pam - please tell Barb hello and have a wonderful trip. Mare and I are driving up to the Hershey quilt show, I think, on Saturday, July 28th - all are welcome but I know a few of you are shore-bound or will be coming back. Peggy - wanna go? BTW - is the Lido deck where Boz Scaggs headlines? Either weekend in November is good for me...piece.....

LA said...

Can someone send me an idea of what to write on the Sr. Marita quilt label? Cathy - I will bring a snack. Mare - we only have to wait about 11 1/2 years for the cruise!!! What are the dates in Nov?

Consuelo said...

Lido missed the boat that day....

Dolores said...

Hey guys. I'm going to be on vacation July 31. which is just as well I just got lectured for the last trip. I would love to do a cruise. Did you guys need me to do anything for the sister Marita quilt? See you soon