Monday, July 9, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

It feels like it's going to be another HOT one today! Sip ICED tea & have a Popsicle!!! : D Keep cool!

With Scott's encouragement, I took another look @ the Pastel Bubbles project. Hey, I found some completed blocks that are usable - that was nice! Yesterday, I worked on the MATH!!! & got the Pinwheel blocks figured out. Hooray!!! So, I am cutting & drawing lines presently. I need 87 Pinwheel blocks... One bite/block @ a time, right?! ; )

I have NOT begun a Cruise count down. I don't BELIEVE it!!! Not yet.

Glad to hear you have the table runner done, Jean! Your Mom is going to LOVE the placemats, & is the table runner for her too? The colors are BRIGHT & FUN!!! Oooh, have you started the Fall class project yet?! The design is SEW happy!!! I'll be anxious to see what you have done by tomorrow evening!? ; )

Enjoy the sunshine, but stay in the shade!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: