Sunday, July 15, 2007

Howdy Girls!

How is everyone doing? The weekend just flew by, didn't it?! I saw some of you 'Mama's here & there while out & about...

Cath - thanks for letting me just fly by yesterday & drop off plants! I was sweaty, dirty & probably smelly too!!! Glad if your machine is working better! Isn't it amazing what a stray piece of thread can do?! Blue words... ; )

Lor - sorry I missed seeing the Sr. Marita quilt. By ALL accounts it sounds wonderful!!! You ladies sure are talented & can crack the whip...?! I saw Lori while stopping off plants @ Cathy's for Mike. Got that...?!

Jean - thanks for offering to care for Shelby in our absence!!! I don't know what we would have done. I hate to think of having to board her. We ALL appreciate you & the girls looking after her! She'll LOVE YOU & ERIN & KELLY next week!!! : ) How did Erin's room turn out? Is it tropical? I bet it's nice stretching out under the palm tree...?! ; )

Hope all you other 'Mama's had a nice weekend! Scott & I took advantage of the nice weather on Saturday & did LOTS of garden work. Today we started packing...

I got my new lenses on Friday afternoon. I am officially old, yep, they're bifocals. So far I'm not having any trouble with them. I am SO/SEW thankful! I can actually SEE & that is awesome!!! I was afraid stitching & using the sewing machine would cause trouble. Sew, I think I'm all set for the Cruise! ; )

Piece & have a nice evening. Enjoy your tomorrow too!
Pam

1 comment:

Lori said...

Pam--welcome to the bifocal club!!! I didn't have ANY trouble getting used to mine so hopefully that will continue for you. When do you leave? I bet you can't wait. I found out my SIL IS going on an Alaskan Cruise but they are not leaving until 8/1.
I finished quilting my bento box. The binding is made and I've trimmed the quilt. I'm hoping to sew the binding on this AM while the boys are still in bed. I'll have it on Thurs. sewing the binding to the back.
Hope everyone had a great weeekend and look forward to seeing you all on Thurs.