Monday, August 13, 2007

Girls,

I am @ Mama Barb's!!! : ) My Maude machine (1530) is unpacked & set up on the dining room table. She's already looked @ my jacket pattern. We've discussed French seams & zippers. And, she has reading ready for me.

We shopped a bit on the way here, & since we met @ Sauder's, we went to Burkholder's too! Guess who we ran into there...Karen!?!?! Too funny!!!

Tomorrow is Alzheimer quilt sewing @ Karen's. Then we're going to a play in the evening. I don't know if I'll be able to call during Bee, but if I can I will! Jean & Mare, I know your #'s are in my phone, so have your cell phones along! Just in case!

Mare - don't worry about the fabric. I've been working around it. I'll get it sometime. I have 6 of the 12 Sally Collin's basket blocks made so far. I'm not ready for it just yet.

Have FUN @ Bee tomorrow evening & know I'll be thinking of you guys! : ) Will you guys blog about it for me to read, please?!?!?!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - look at you blogging from sewing Nirvana! Sounds like it's going great so far. Does Karen get a discount at Burkholder's? Tomorrow should be a blast - do you have a pattern in mind? Can't wait to see the results. We'll certainly blog after bee and bring you up to speed. See everyone else tomorrow, I hope. Piece...