Friday, August 3, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

It sure has been busy around here!!! ; ) Let's see if I can catch up with what's been going on with you...Mo, Mare, Cathy & Lori are ALL on vacation, is that right?! Is Dolores too?! Is EVERYONE "down the shore"? Lori, are you in NJ or MD?!

Leigh Anne - you just got back from vacation, right? The NJ shore? Did you go to Calico 'n Cotton? What about Ike's? I heard rumor of a stripper book...in the bedroom...?! ; )

Lois - you just got back from Ohio & your Family Reunion? Any good quilting things or needle art from that trip?! How is the SOFT duck quilt coming along? How is your garden?

Peggy - whazzup?! How is Megan's car? Are you still needing an intervention...?!

Jean - thanks ever so much for being my co-pilot during our Tuesday road trip! Sorry to have missed out on The Hayloft. : / Are you staying cool? I forgot to give you tomatoes on Tuesday evening! Would you like some?

Boonie Barb headed home yesterday afternoon. We were up 'til 3 AM Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!!! : ) Thanks for visiting & sharing with her! We sure did have FUN! I sent her home with a Purple Thang, a Moda hexagon project tin, & a lesson in hand applique, uh, 3 holly trees too. She showed me how to make carmel apples!!! : D

I need to get my sewing space back in order! I have an upcoming Sally Collin's class on Wednesday & need to get my supplies ready. The following week I head to Mama Barb's for Sewing Camp!!! And, before you know it, I have to go back to WORK!!!

I hope you ALL are enjoying your Summer! ; ) Make a little time to do something sewing each day if you can! Stay cool - sip an iced tea!

Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello - I leave for OC,NJ tomorrow. I'm sorry I missed Tuesday night...work was not being very helpful in getting out on time. I got my sewing machine back yesterday, can't wait to get sewing again. It was getting it's yearly check-up. Hope everyone has a great week. Pam tell Barb we said hello and have a great time at camp.

quiltmamajb said...

Cath - hope you have a nice, relaxing week down there. Be sure to spend some money at Calico - Mike will be disappointed if you don't. If you see Consuelo and Mare, tell them hello. Welcome back to Lori and Dolores. I can host q'mamas on Tuesday - hope to see whoever is around. Pam, please bring your things from the trip. Everyone have a nice weekend - be cool if you can. Piece....

Lori said...

Hi girls-
I was sorry to hear the Hayloft was closed when you got there (I really was) BUT, I was happy to hear a road trip is in the near future SINCE in was closed.
Hope to see you all (whoever is around) at Jean's on Tues.