Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello Girls,

Okay, this is ridiculous...I am taking WAY too much stuff to Barb's!!! She's going to think I'm moving in! ; ) Between clothing, sewing paraphernalia, garden goodies & such, I think I have more packed than when we went to Alaska! Is that possible...?!

No actual sewing today either. What a drag. : / It's sewing or bust next week though!!!

Hope you all had a nice weekend. The Summer seems to be coming to a close. I'm not so sure that I like it... I am noticing fallen leaves, changing colors & acorns when walking Jingle.

Can someone give me the times for our upcoming Autism sewing dates? Are we meeting in the evening? Do we need to bring brights, anything else? Lori had mentioned that we can't really sew blocks ahead of time 'cause the blocks & fabrics sort of interlock. Hmmm... Keep me posted, please.

Enjoy your evening & have an amazing tomorrow!!!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Bee will be-e at my house this week!! John is going out of town, my dining room table is clutter free and I really want to see everyone and their purchases etc.
Mare--I do have your bag that you and Pam mixed up. I didn't peek. It's actually in my car, thought I might run into you. I'm glad you and Cath saw the pumpkin wall hanging. For some reason I thought LA may have picked up a kit the week before I was there.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tues. Pam, we will miss you!! I'm envious of a WHOLE WEEK of sewing!!! Have fun!! I will email everyone about bee since I'm not sure if eveyone is reading the blog yet.

mari1959 said...

Hey Pam,

Still having car trouble or I would drop fabric before work tomorrow. I will leave bag on my front porch on the chair--if that helps.. Have fun--Mare

quiltmamajb said...

At least you don't have to check your bags!! Scott - good luck getting it all in the car. Have a blast - I too am envious of a whole week of sewing...wow. See the rest of you on Tuesday...