Monday, August 6, 2007

Hi Girls,

I spent some time sewing today. Not necessarily FUN time sewing, but I did get to sew none the less. Here is a PERFECT example of how great it is to have a portable project...i.e. that 4 letter "A" word...sitting waiting for a train, on the train, waiting in the Dr. waiting room & then waiting in the exam room...makes the annual GYN exam a little less terrible. : / Hope your day was infinitely better!!!

Looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam....a good use of time. Anything to make that trip a little easier. Glad that's out of the way. I started back to work yesterday - our website is having major problems, the A/C in my office wasn't working and they accidently uplugged my network connection - another two hours of not being able to do anything - it's good to be back!! Looking forward to a better day today because tonight is quiltmamas. See y'all later on....piece.