Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Evening All!

Geez, it's been a week since I've blogged...?! Can that be right? Sorry to those of you who "look" regularly!!!

Jean - I checked the blog settings, & can't find that your invitation as co-author expired...?! I don't see anything to re-set. Can you try it again, or send me the email you rec'd about your "authorship" expiring, please? Hmmm, I don't get it...

Well, SEW many things have happened this week!!! Should I blog it all @ once, or in a couple posts?! Let's do a couple posts. That way, you get used to frequenting the site, again, & I don't bore you to death with one GIANT blah, blah, blog!!! ; )

Let's "talk" about our Wednesday Bee! EVERYONE was there!!! All 10 of us, & some kids too! There was pizza & SEWING!!! With 6 sewing machines, 2 pressing stations & a quilt design engineer or 2, we had a sewing sweat shop! The pace was frenetic & the sewing frenzied!!! In 2+ hours, the Autism Quilt top was stitched together!!! Hooray for the Q'Mama's!!! I can FEEL the LOVE!!!

Thanks to Marianne's Joanna, & her Bill for being brave enough to take ALL the kids to the Putt-Putt! That was no small feat, even for a pair of teachers! ; ) And, let's hear it for Matt, who got a HOLE IN ONE!!! He got to KEEP his RED golf ball!!! Kudo's kiddo!!! : )

I think we even squeezed in a little show & tell, & conversation during Bee. Let's see...there were some Schlep bags, a pumpkin wall hanging, & what else, girls?

Thanks for ALL the fun!!! This Wednesday we're meeting @ Mo's again, to get the quilt sandwiched, is that right? Mo, what do you think about making the label? You could borrow any of my books & pens, if you'd be interested. Plus, I can give you the plain fabric label.

We pulled SEW much power on Wednesday night, that on Saturday, the transformer was melting... Stay tuned for more...! ; )

Have a pleasant evening. Tomorrow is Monday. Monday, Monday. Nah, nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah. C'mon, sing it with me...
Piece, Pam

No comments: