Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good Evening Girls,

Today's weather was a bit less hot & humid! : ) It felt kind of nice! I had wash out on the line, & it was a perfect day for it!

I hope those Mama's down @ the Shore are enjoying this weather!!! And, Calico 'n Cotton too...!? ; ) How 'bout Ike's...?!

It looks like we'll have a Bee on Tuesday @ Jean's!!! Thanks Jean! : ) Can I see the palm tree, please?

I spent some time yesterday & today getting my sewing space back into shape. I had "stuff" everywhere - from the Cruise, both Barb visits, things I bought... Now it's organized! It certainly makes it SO much easier to S-E-W!!! : ) It "feels" better too.

I cleaned & oiled my sewing machine for the Sally Collins class on Wednesday. I changed the needle & filled a bobbin too. I am prepping my sewing notions, & I have to choose fabrics yet. I don't know what I want to use...hmmm, that's not like me?!

Enjoy your evening. I hope you've gotten to take a few stitches today!? ; ) See you on Tuesday!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: