Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

Today is my last day shift for a while!!! I start back to my regular night shift routine on Wednesday. It will feel nice to be back in sync with Scott. : )

Does anyone have any fabulous plans for the Labor Day weekend? I work on Monday, so that limits us. I am planning to go to Winterthur on Saturday. I REALLY want to see their quilt exhibit of 17th - 19th century quilts! I hear it's exceptional & that many of the quilts have never been displayed before. If anyone is interested in joining me, just let me know.

How 'bout the 2nd Annual QM BBQ?!?!?! Wasn't it a BLAST!!! A HUGE THANKS TO BILL & MAUREEN!!! : ) Mo, Bill, Billy, Chris & Matt - THANKS for having ALL of us over to your place, for organizing the shindig, & for allowing us to use your pool too! AWESOME job!!! You guys ROCK!!!

So/SEW, the BBQ folks & food were FAB! Thanks everyone for participating! It was a bit hot, but better than last year's rain & cool temps. THIS year we got to use the pool! Mike did a GREAT job @ the grill! I especially liked the grilled eggplant!!! LA - your 2nd Annual CAKE was SUPER! : )

I hope Lois & George had a nice anniversary celebration. We were thinking of them. Sorry you missed the BBQ!

No Bee this evening. It's tomorrow evening @ Mo's. We are continuing to work on the Autism quilt. Are we going to layer & baste it tomorrow, girls?

Alright, I gotta get BUSY! Enjoy your day & "talk" with you again later!
Piecefully, Pam

6 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hey Mamas,
After consulting with MamaJ and having a very crazy day I've decided that Bee will be at 7:00pm tomorrow and not 6:00pm. I believe we are making the sandwich which should only take an hour or sew. Sew I hear. I'll have snacks at the ready. Hope to see you all then!

quiltmamajb said...

Sounds good to me.....see y'all there - or most of us, hopefully. Thanks again Consuelo....piece.

Cathy said...

Thanks Maureen - hope to see everyone - I'll bring pins. Thanks.

sewpam63 said...

Thanks Mo. Hope your tomorrow is less frazzled! I don't know if I'll be-e there or not tomorrow... Piecefully, Pam

LA said...

Hello everyone...I should get to Consuelo's around 7:30-7:45...sew I will try to drop off the batting to Cathy before that...is that o.k. Cathy? See everyone later.

Lori said...

Hi girls,
I won't be joining you tonight. Fitz is in California and Lindsay's swim team banquet is this evening. Hope you have a good time!! Talk soon.