Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girls with 440's...

Sorry to post this here, but the msn email isn't working. Can the QuiltMama's with 440's help me out, please? I need to coach Boonie Barb, over the phone, about using her BSR. Can you tell me if you've used yours; Mare, Dolores, Cathy?! What settings do you use/prefer? Any tips, tricks, tidbits you've learned, heard or picked up anywhere? Any insights or information you can share will be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks. ; )

Lor - best of luck to John! Keep us posted.

Mo - do you hear about Matt on Thursday? Keep us posted.

We're ALL sending out LOADS of + juju!!!

Jean - do you start your new class tonight?! Have FUN!!! : ) Give us a Peggy update!? And, tell her we said "HI!"

We are more swamped than EVER with the FLU!!! It's actually a 4 letter word in MY vocabulary!!! Washing hands, washing hands, washing hands!!!

Stay warm & have a GOOD day! Stitch when you get a moment.
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. Sauder's is having a sale soon. Did anyone get the flyer?
P.P.S. I got the Hershey Quilt Odyssey show booklet in the mail. Momma Barb & I will be taking a couple classes. Did anyone else get the book? Do you want to take a look @ mine?

5 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hello Mamas...
No word on Matt's case yet. I reead the transcript and realize that there was not 5 but 15 days for a decision. Sew the wait continues, the ulcer grows. I make settlement on the house I grew up in tomorrow morning. It's amazing how hard it is to sell a house I haven't lived in for over 20 years. God I need spring to arrive. Hope everyone is doing well. Lor, said a prayer for John today. Good luck!

LA said...

Hi Girls, Hope you are all doing well. Pam - Your Chicken Corn Chowder was awesome! I loved every bit of it! I have been sick for about 2 weeks and that was just what I needed. I had to go to an ENT yesterday. It is an Upper Respitory Infection and I will hear tomorrow if I need an antibiotic...hopefully not. Cathy - Thanks for your great meals-on-wheels delivery service! Lori - keeping John in my thoughts today and tomorrow. Don't worry, I will get your kids home safely! Consuelo - I am thinking of you too! You need a getaway or maybe a Bunny Hop! Hope all works out and that you will hear soon. Good luck with settlement too. Thanks to everyone for the anniversary wishes. Jean - What's new? I miss not talking to you Sundays at Basketball. Lois, Dolores, Peggy, Mare - any sewing lately? Hope to see you all soon.Have a good rest of the day. Love, LA

quiltmamajb said...

Consuelo - you have a lot on your plate - hang in there, kid! Lori - best of luck tomorrow. I'm sure it'll go just fine. LA - boy, hope you're feeling better. Did the kids get it too? That stinks....eat more soup and take naps when you can. Not much is new - I started piecing a celtic wallhanging - anxious to see how it goes together. I contacted Daniel's Mom - to see if they needed a quilt this year. I read her blog and it says that Daniel had another clear report - that's good news. He celebrated his fourth birthday! The mom herself had an emergency procedure in January to remove an ectopic pregnancy and a fallopian tube. Makes me even more thankful for my health and my family's - give you kids and husbands a hug - we're all very fortunate. I haven't heard back from her about the quilt. Class tonight - can't wait to see Peggy...thinking good thoughts for everyone and hope we can get together maybe next week. Piece....

Cathy said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers out for everyone. Maureen - we'll be thinking of you tomorrow - it's really hard. Lori - good luck to Fitz. LA - hope your feeling better. We are so blessed to have our families and health. Good news about Daniel. Pam - I have not used my BSR yet. I've played with it, but nothing great. I really don't know much about it - I was going to wait for my class. Jean good luck with your class. Tell Peg we said hi. Have a good night.

Cathy said...

1 month tomorrow.....Lancaster!!!