Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Morning Quilt Mama's!

How is everyone doing today? Dry? Warm?! When we awoke last evening, our inside temperature was 2 degrees warmer than the outside temperature... I think the locusts may be coming... This weather is just plain CRAZY!!! Say some prayers for those caught in the path of yesterday's tornadoes.

We continue with the flu & other viral illnesses here. I've come into work early 2 nights this week due to staff illnesses. I am thinking healthy thoughts & washing my hands!!!

Jean - how did Erin's team do on Tuesday evening? Go Hawks (we had a BIG hawk sitting on our backyard fence this week)! Are you working on your second Beach Blanket? : )

Mare - look @ you whipping up pillow cases! What are you taking to the Shore to sew?

Cathy - what are you working on? How's that new sewing machine?!

Consuelo - congrats on your WORKING microwave! Wahoo!!! : )

I sewed my rows together for the Alaska quilt back last evening & got the side borders sewn on. I hope to get the borders stitched to the top & bottom this evening. I need to work on the label too.

Hey, the Fancy Pants class was pretty good! I was able to try on my pants before leaving the shop on Tuesday evening. ; ) I still need to do the interfacing/waistband & the ZiPpEr...?! Those things will wait for next Tuesday's class!

Jean - do yo have another class to teach @ Cloth & Bobbin tonight? Or, are you finished? How are your students doing?

Cathy - I did talk with Johanna about the leather thimbles we use. We'll see...?!

Who all is going to Brigantine?! It's just a couple weeks away, no?! : ) What projects will you be taking along to work on?!

That does it for now, ladies! Take care & sew!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

It surely is crazy weather - seems no one can fully recover. Pam - looking forward to seeing the pants! We drove by the front of the store on the way home from the game but Kelly said she couldn't see you. Erin's team won by 20 - oy! Another playoff game tonight - but I'll miss it - last class at Cloth & Bobbin. Last night I made the second beach blanket quilt top - hope to quilt it this weekend. That class starts in three weeks. I'm waiting on some fabric from Hancock's for my shore project. I have a couple of kits that are just waiting for me also. Do we know who is going to NJ yet? I'm going to host on Tuesday - I'm having withdrawal. See y'all - enjoy the day. Piece....