Monday, February 25, 2008

Hiya Ladies,

It's Monday. It's STILL Winter, & the blah's are trying to seep in! Help...!

Jean - I am glad to hear that Peggy is taking your class! : ) From the sounds of it, she REALLY NEEDS this!!!

Peggy can you hear us...?! (think Barbara Streisand...)

Dolores - glad to hear you're feeling better! And, it sounds like even though you were under the weather you continued to sew!!! You GO/SEW, girl!!! : ) You make the QuiltMama's proud!

Lori - best of luck with John. Let's hope two's the charm...?! ; ) We'll keep you guys in our thoughts & prayers.

It's Game Night here & I must go make popcorn for the guys! Enjoy your evening & take a few stitches!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Lori said...

Pam-you mentioned popcorn. My new favorite is Orville Redenbachers KETTLE CORN. Have you tried it??It has a hint of sweet with the salty.Very good.
I just finished sewing the borders on the tee shirt quilt. Sewed the backing together and now it's ready to layer. I will be glad to have this behind me. It is finishing up at about 82" X 96".A little too big for me to enjoy working on.
Have a good day tomorrow everyone!!

Consuelo said...

Good luck Lori! Tell John we're sending him the juju.

Cathy said...

Lori - good luck to John tomorrow.
We'll be praying for you. How is your Dad? Talk to everyone soon.