Friday, February 1, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone this evening? Dry...?! Healthy...?! It's been some kinda week?!

I think we had 7 different in-patients with flu, & I don't know how many others with the nausea/vomiting bug. Plus, we had two staff members get ill. I will say, if flu symptoms are diagnosed early enough, Tamiflu is truly a miracle drug!!! And, I can't say enough about doing GOOD hand washing!!!

How 'bout the rain? We dodged a bullet 'cause there was SNOW & ice in other regions! This evening, Jingle & I returned from our walk quite muddy!!! The ground is just saturated. Now the WIND has picked up!

Jean & I are planning on going over to Cloth & Bobbin tomorrow for the SALE! I need to pick up "Fancy Pants" fabric, I want to check for lime green Kona cotton, I want to maybe ask Johanna about the possibility of carrying the goat leather thimbles that Cathy & I use, by Elaine Considine, & I think there's one other thing I'm looking for, but can't remember what... I can go any time, morning OR afternoon. Anyone else want to join in?!

Cathy - enjoy Kerry & her girl friends! : ) I was thinking about you making breaded cutlets, mashed potatoes & creamed corn while I was walking Jingle this evening. You're SO & SEW kind!!! They're gonna LOVE the pillow cases!!!

Is everyone getting ready for the Super Bowl? Giants or Patriots, who are you rooting for?! What good recipes will you be making?! Scott & I will be asleep for the game! : )

Enjoy your weekend, & TGIF!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The D's are hoping the virus bug keeps flying away from our house.
Hope everyone is well. Is Cloth and Bobbin going to carry the thimbles that we like? I could never use a thimble until I tried that one, and I really like it.
We had fun with Kerry's friends. They enjoyed dinner and everyone ate it. Her friend is doing okay, wants to talk about her Mom alot which is good.They loved the pillowcases.Hope everyone has a healthy and good week. Take care.