Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

Who am I...?!?!?! I am watching cable TV. AND, the Democratic debate no less!!!

It has been BUSY @ work this week! We've been inundated with influenza & other virulent viruses. I am thinking HEALTHY thoughts, scrubbing my hands - again & again!, using Cold Eze, & I took Zicam for the first time - YuCk!!!

I am hoping Jean & Peggy are back on their feet & feeling human again?! How is everyone else faring? LA - stay AWAY from Villanova!!! Keep you & that baby healthy, girl friend! ; )

I had a Fabric Fairy make a stop @ my home today! : ) THANK YOU, Dolores!!! It's PERFECT, & I thank you for your willingness to share.

Enjoy your evening, & stitch when you get the chance.
Piecefully, Pam

7 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, girls! How is everyone? I'm finally able to stand and get dressed! Peggy - hope you're feeling better and I hope no one else gets it - yuck! Kelly escaped in our house - lucky girl. Lois - so sorry I missed your birthday - hope you had a nice day. Pam - I think I'd like to go over to Cloth & Bobbin on Friday night - want to go together - I promise not to breathe while I'm in the car - or perhaps we should take two cars and I'll meet you there! Let me know...I get home from work around 5:30. Everyone have a nice Friday....stay well...piece.

Cathy said...

I would love to go to Cloth and Bobbin, but can't make it tonight. Have fun. Hope everyone stays healthy and Jean - glad your feeling better. Peggy - hope your well. Enjoy the weekend.

sewpam63 said...

Glad to hear you're up & about, Jean! I DO want to go to Cloth & Bobbin! BUT, I am almost certain that if it's raining, I won't go. I'll have to walk the dog in the wet, & then come home & get dry, & then go back out in the wet...again. So/sew, I'm re-thinking it, & talking myself into a Saturday spree instead. What do you think? Dolores, what about you? Cathy? Mare? Anyone else...?! Hmmm, let me know. We'll be up around 4:30.

quiltmamajb said...

Saturday is good for me - when she opens around 10 - I think I have to be at a basketball game at 12:30.....or around 2 after the game. It truly is a yucky day out there today!

lois said...

Hi girls! Glad to hear you're feeling better,Jean. Hope Peggy is too. Sorry I missed the other evening. My husband took me out to dinner . Thanks for all the birthday good wishes. I have been sewing. I'll have to show you.
Pam, I'd love to see your Alaskan quilt. Hope to see all of you soon.

sewpam63 said...

I'm up for Cloth & Bobbin tomorrow. Apparently I'm a fair weather shopper...! ; ) 10 AM sounds doable. Any other takers?! Good to hear from you Lois!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - I can definitely do 10 - if it's just you and I, I can drive as I need to take the truck.....let me know. I'm always up early. Cath - can you go Saturday? Mare? Anyone else - it's a sale!!!! Looking forward to it...piece.